We recommend lubricating the belt in an easy to clean areas such as a tile floor or a non-carpeted surface.
- Please make sure your Treadmill is unplugged, and the handrail is down.
- Turn the Treadmill on its side (use a soft surface like a towel to lean the Treadmill on to avoid any scratches or damage to the side) and use the lubrication bottle that was provided with your unit.
- Lubricate the 'inner' portion of the belt (the underside of the belt, not the part you walk on).
- Apply a line of lubrication across the width on the belt back, middle and front portion of the belt).
- wait 30 seconds before putting the unit to let the oil "slide" down the inner belt.
- Repeat the process on the other side as well.
- Once finished, place the Treadmill back on the ground, and plug the Treadmill back in.
- Begin slowly walking on the belt to be sure the lubrication is equally distributed along the inner belt.
You may view a video here for a general procedure of oiling your treadmill.
Attached are manuals for both Home One Run & Home Walk.
Please feel free to download, for future reference in oiling and general maintenance of your machine.